Tuesday, August 19, 2014

RubPix Game Walkthrough

Hey, am I the only one playing this game?
RubPix - a block(picture) sliding game.

The objective of this RubPix is that, you have to slide the shuffled blocks to match the answer displayed.


The picture above shows an example of a 3 x 3 RubPix puzzle. You can move the blocks in 4 directions (Up, Down, Left and Right). Ultimately, you have to make the blocks pattern identical to the tiny image above.


All I can say is that, this RubPix game is FREAKING hard! Not sure I am particularly poor at this or I am just getting bad luck all the time. In the first category (3x3), I spent almost 5-10 minutes per puzzle. The thing is, the number of the required moves per puzzle is NOT stated. For example, in the picture above, the minimum moves for the level 19 are just "4". If you are heading the wrong directing from the start, you may end up using more than 30 moves! (That's the challenging part.)


Starting from the Level 21st and above, it introduces a much harder mode: 4x4. I couldn't imagine how much time I would consume on the following puzzles. =.= Worse, there are 6x6 and 8x8 modes!

Anyway, I will start working on this to see how far I can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment